Making real chocolate at home is unrealistic. After all, the composition of chocolate necessarily includes cocoa butter, which is not so easy to buy in a store. Although hot chocolate is historically the first type of cocoa dessert, which can be made.
But, on the other hand, few products and imagination will help to create if not real chocolate, then others, just as wonderful and delicious chocolate desserts. Besides, the process of making homemade chocolate will bring you a lot of pleasure and positive emotions!
A simple chocolate recipe at home
- cocoa powder – 100 g
- sugar – 1 teaspoon
- butter – 50 g
- milk – 2 tablespoons
How to make:
1. When warming the milk on a small fire (not boiling), add sugar and cocoa to it.
2. Then melt the butter in a water bath; mix it with milk.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil, after which leave it on low heat for a few minutes.
4. Pour milk chocolate into moulds, refrigerate in the refrigerator and … you can enjoy it!
Chocolate Recipe with Cocoa and Vanilla
- cocoa powder – 4 tablespoons
- sugar – 1 cup
- vanillin – 0.5 teaspoon (or one bag of vanilla sugar)
- milk – 0.5 cups
- milk powder – 2 cups
- butter – 125 g
dried fruits, nuts, raisins – depends on your taste
How to make it:
1. When warming milk over low heat, pour sugar and vanilla into it, stirring continuously.
2. Add the butter melted in a water bath.
3. Then we add cocoa and milk powder to the mixture, still stirring continuously.
4. Leave the resulting mixture on low heat for another 15 minutes.
5. In the end, if you wish, you can add nuts, raisins or dried fruits chopped in a blender to the mixture.
6. Then cool the chocolate until thickened.